Add some trivia
- ... that there is a possibly intended pun in relation to the boxers in different games? "Mr. Sandman;... Give me your dreams..." could have made the relation between Mr. Sandman and Mr. Dream.
- ... that even if the opponents attack sequences seem to be random, they actually follow sequences with well-defined rules?
- ... that in Title Defense on Punch-Out!! (Wii), Bear Hugger and Von Kaiser will always be knocked-down when you unleash a 3-Star Uppercut while either is stunned?
- ... that the boxing rings in Punch-Out!! (NES) change colors depending on the circuit (Minor is a dark blue, Major is green, World is a light blue, and the Dream Fight is light green)?
- ... that while Little Mac has been shown training with Doc Louis in several Punch-Out!! cinematics, Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! will be the first time that players will be able to actually play against Louis?
- ... that there are three different versions of the NES installment? The first was pressed as a gold cartridge titled Punch-Out!!, and was a prize for winners of the 1987 Nintendo Famicom Golf Tournament U.S. Course. The second was a worldwide reissue under the name Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!, and added one new opponent, Mike Tyson. The third and current version of the game released in August 1990 is Punch-Out!! featuring Mr. Dream, which replaces Tyson's character with the fictional Mr. Dream.
- ...that the voice actor for Bear Hugger on the Wii version of Punch-Out!! also voiced M. Bison on the Street Fighter cartoon?
- ...that on the fastest times on Nick Bruiser, Glass Joe is at 8th place?
- ...that in Punch-Out!! Wii, there are nine infinites? Von Kaiser, Don Flamenco, Super Macho Man, Mr. Sandman, Title Defense Glass Joe, Title Defense Von Kaiser, Title Defense Disco Kid, Title Defense King Hippo, and Title Defense Don Flamenco all fit the category.
- ...there is a connection between Kid Quick (from the original 1984 arcade game) and Disco Kid (from the 2009 Wii video game)? Both weigh 210 pounds and are from Brooklyn, New York.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.